Hozier Now Takes Us To The Dancefloor: New Single “Movement” Has Premiered!
Irish singer Hozier just premiered his new single "Movement". The track, written by Hozier and produced by Markus Dravs and Hozier, is the official first single from the singer's upcoming second studio album, which will be released in the coming months via. Hozier's debut album was released in 2014 so it was about time he gave us a follow-up!
But Hozier didn't just release the single on digital platforms today, he also premiered the official music video.
Here's what Hozier said of this visual in the official statement we had received:
"I was first confronted by Sergei’s talent when I saw a performance of his set to my music in collaboration with David LaChapelle. I believe one of the greatest things to come of your own work is for it to form part of another artist’s vision or execution. That performance itself gave rise to ideas in the song ‘Movement,’ so I was incredibly proud to work with Sergei on this video. Sergei Polunin is a once in a generation talent. He’s a man of incredible skill and artistry and shows a dedication to his art form that I find inspiring. I’m thrilled to share this with everyone."
I may not be a good dancer but this song is making me want to bust a move and not be afraid of facing embarrassment! Hozier took us to church in the last era and now he's taking us to the dance floor!
- Surprise: Robyn Performs 'Ever Again' On 'Ellen'
- Bebe Rexha Premieres “Last Hurrah” Music Video: Watch
- Adam Lambert Premieres New Song “Feel Something”, Fourth Album Out This Year
- Lizzo Performs “Juice” Acoustically, Covers Miley’s “Nothing Breaks Like A Heart” On ‘Live Lounge’ : Watch
- Little Mix, Pink, Dua Lipa & More Perform at 2019 Brit Awards: Watch