Hear Michael Bublé & Meghan Trainor’s “Someday” Collaboration: New Song Alert!
The song everybody was most anticipating to listen to from Michael Bublé’s seventh studio album “Nobody But Me” (in stores now) was undoubtedly his collaboration with Meghan Trainor titled “Someday”. Track number 8.
The new album by the Canadian singer was released in stores today, October 21st, therefore we can at last hear Michael and Meghan singing together. Will it be as incredible as we had imagined? Let’s check it out!
“Someday” is a soothing, laid-back ukulele-based doo-wop-esque song where Mr. Bublé and Ms. Trainor interchange verses and join forces in the last choruses and sing about the story of a boy and a girl who have always liked each other but for mysteries of destiny have never ended up together. Nevertheless, they do not lose hope that “Someday” their lives will indeed intertwine and their dreams of love together come true.
I can’t imagine two most perfect voices such as Michael and Meghan’s to have sung this sweet song.
Hit or Miss?
- Surprise: Robyn Performs 'Ever Again' On 'Ellen'
- Bebe Rexha Premieres “Last Hurrah” Music Video: Watch
- Adam Lambert Premieres New Song “Feel Something”, Fourth Album Out This Year
- Lizzo Performs “Juice” Acoustically, Covers Miley’s “Nothing Breaks Like A Heart” On ‘Live Lounge’ : Watch
- Little Mix, Pink, Dua Lipa & More Perform at 2019 Brit Awards: Watch
- Song Premiere: Pink - "Walk Me Home"
- Maggie Rogers Brings Out Florence Welch For "Light On" Performance In London: Watch