Goosebumps: Taylor Swift Performs "Tim McGraw" With Tim McGraw & Faith Hill In Nashville!
It was one of the most anticipated show of the "Reputation Tour” and Taylor Swift did not disappoint!
Tay-Tay the performed a sold-out concert last Saturday (Aug. 25) in Nashville, Tennessee and we all knew this occasion deserved a very special surprise. And what was it? Taylor decided to surprise her fans with a rare performance of her debut single “Tim McGraw” (2006). And you know Nashville fans are so hardcore because they knew all the lyrics and sang along so loudly! But the mere inclusion of “Tim McGraw” to the setlist wasn't the full surprise. Taylor welcomed country superstar Tim McGraw HIMSELF plus his wife Faith Hill on stage at the Nissan Stadium to perform with them this iconic song of her discography. The song that started it all for her!
This truly will be a performance Taylor will never forget. Historic!!!
- Zhavia Unleashes New Song "100 Ways": Premiere
- Zayn Releases One Last Tune: "There You Are"
- This Is The Artwork & Tracklist of Zayn's "Icarus Falls" Album!
- Grimes Revolutionizes ‘The Tonight Show’ With Epic ‘We Appreciate Power’ Performance: Watch
- Iggy Azalea Previews New Song “Sally Walker”: Twerk Anthem Alert!
- Does It Speak Badly of Beyoncé To Perform Private Shows For Tycoons?
- Here’s A Lengthy Preview of Katy Perry’s “Immortal Flame” Song For ‘Final Fantasy Brave Exvius’
- Demi Lovato Is In Love Again & Henry Levy Is The Man Responsible: See The Confirming Kissing Photos!
- Drake Takes New Shirtless Selfie: Body Is On Point!
- Will This Upset Him? Camila Cabello Posts Photo Of Shawn Mendes Braiding Her Hair
- Dua Lipa Addresses Taylor Swift Drama, Rumors On James Bond Theme Song & Ariana Grande Duet On ‘Watch What Happens Live’: VIDEO