French Montana & Drake Premiere ‘Vintage’ Music Video For “No Stylist”: Watch Now!
The music video for “No Stylist”, the hit French Montana and Drake collaboration, is out now on YouTube. And it’s not just the Moroccan and the Canadian rappers the ones appearing in this music video, for they invited other hip-hop heavyweights to participate in the visual shooting. Who, though? Here’s the list: A$AP Rocky, Young Thug, Cam’Ron, Slick Rick, Dapper Dan or Luke Sabbat, among others. All will serve signature swagger as they stunt throughout New York City.
By the way, don’t go and try to adjust the quality of the YouTube video because that “vintage” filter was intentional.
French Montana’s new full-length studio album is dropping “very soon”.
- Grimes Revolutionizes ‘The Tonight Show’ With Epic ‘We Appreciate Power’ Performance: Watch
- Iggy Azalea Previews New Song “Sally Walker”: Twerk Anthem Alert!
- Does It Speak Badly of Beyoncé To Perform Private Shows For Tycoons?
- Here’s A Lengthy Preview of Katy Perry’s “Immortal Flame” Song For ‘Final Fantasy Brave Exvius’
- Demi Lovato Is In Love Again & Henry Levy Is The Man Responsible: See The Confirming Kissing Photos!
- Drake Takes New Shirtless Selfie: Body Is On Point!
- Will This Upset Him? Camila Cabello Posts Photo Of Shawn Mendes Braiding Her Hair
- Dua Lipa Addresses Taylor Swift Drama, Rumors On James Bond Theme Song & Ariana Grande Duet On ‘Watch What Happens Live’: VIDEO