French Montana & Drake Premiere ‘Vintage’ Music Video For “No Stylist”: Watch Now!
The music video for “No Stylist”, the hit French Montana and Drake collaboration, is out now on YouTube. And it’s not just the Moroccan and the Canadian rappers the ones appearing in this music video, for they invited other hip-hop heavyweights to participate in the visual shooting. Who, though? Here’s the list: A$AP Rocky, Young Thug, Cam’Ron, Slick Rick, Dapper Dan or Luke Sabbat, among others. All will serve signature swagger as they stunt throughout New York City.
By the way, don’t go and try to adjust the quality of the YouTube video because that “vintage” filter was intentional.
French Montana’s new full-length studio album is dropping “very soon”.
- Watch Little Mix's STEAMY Music Video For New Single "Think About Us" Now!
- Song Premiere: Lizzo - "Cuz I Love You"
- Song Premiere: Bebe Rexha - "Last Hurrah"
- Avril Lavigne Releases First New Album In 6 Years, Stream “Head Above Water” NOW!
- Song Premiere: Cardi B & Bruno Mars - "Please Me"
- Zedd & Katy Perry Officially Release "365", Music Video Is Out Too!
- BLACKPINK Take Over U.S TV, Perform “Ddu-du Ddu-du” on ‘Stephen Colbert’ & ‘GMA’: Watch
- Normani Premieres "Waves" Music Video: Watch Now