French Montana & Drake Premiere ‘Vintage’ Music Video For “No Stylist”: Watch Now!
The music video for “No Stylist”, the hit French Montana and Drake collaboration, is out now on YouTube. And it’s not just the Moroccan and the Canadian rappers the ones appearing in this music video, for they invited other hip-hop heavyweights to participate in the visual shooting. Who, though? Here’s the list: A$AP Rocky, Young Thug, Cam’Ron, Slick Rick, Dapper Dan or Luke Sabbat, among others. All will serve signature swagger as they stunt throughout New York City.
By the way, don’t go and try to adjust the quality of the YouTube video because that “vintage” filter was intentional.
French Montana’s new full-length studio album is dropping “very soon”.
- Little Mix Name Their New Album “LM5” And It Isn’t A Joke: Out November 16, See The Cover Here!
- Solange’s "More Sensual" New Album Coming This 2018 Fall, More Details Here!
- Camila Cabello Is An Elusive Chanteuse In Bazzi’s “Beautiful” Remix Music Video: Watch Here!
- Just Announced: Mariah Carey’s New Album “Caution” Out November 16!
- Obrigado! Camila Cabello Brings Out Anitta In Brazil, Perform “Paradinha” & “Real Friends”: Watch
- This Is Why Shakira Is Better Than Your Faves: Protects Fan From Security!
- Charlie Puth Shows His Love For H.E.R. With This “Could’ve Been” Cover: Listen!
- Lana Del Rey Previews New Song “Cinnamon”: Watch Here!
- Shawn Mendes Releases Cover Of Queen’s “Under Pressure” & It’s So Good: Listen Here!
- Usher Drops Surprise 8-Track Album "A": Read All Lyrics + Stream It Here!
- Beyoncé Takes It Back With Performances Of “XO” or “Ave Maria” at City of Hope Gala 2018: Watch