Flowery Rihanna Covers September Issue of British Vogue
Rihanna is on the cover of the September issue of British Vogue.
If you don’t know, the September issue is the most prestigious issue of the fashion magazine.
The “Consideration” singer becomes the first black woman to grace the cover of British Vogue’s September issue.
In the new photoshoot (taken by Nick Knight), Riri can be seen serving “flower power” and ditching her real eyebrows (hmmm… if she paused her music career, I know for a fact she would have a job as a super model. Look at that face! And we already know she can slay a catwalk***).
Rihanna is currently in the process of recording her next studio album.
- Surprise: Robyn Performs 'Ever Again' On 'Ellen'
- Bebe Rexha Premieres “Last Hurrah” Music Video: Watch
- Adam Lambert Premieres New Song “Feel Something”, Fourth Album Out This Year
- Lizzo Performs “Juice” Acoustically, Covers Miley’s “Nothing Breaks Like A Heart” On ‘Live Lounge’ : Watch
- Little Mix, Pink, Dua Lipa & More Perform at 2019 Brit Awards: Watch