Fifth Harmony Say “See You Later” With “Don't Say You Love Me” Music Video: Watch
Just when I was about to throw in the towel on them, Fifth Harmony come with a farewell music video and make us get emotional with them for one last time before the big and sad hiatus arrives (update: duh, it already arrived). The last Fifth Harmony music video, at least for a very long time, is for the song "Don't Say You Love Me", taken from the group's eponymous third studio album. This is an emotional ballad that has been given an equally emotional visual. It EVIDENTLY may not be the most high-budgeted music video in Fifth Harmony history (it looks more like something the girls had fought over with their label to get done - and were given a low budget), but it was beautifully shot and the 4 girls looked really pretty.
The "Don't Say You Love Me" music video was filmed in a white walled empty room with huge windows where the Normani, Ally, Lauren and Dinah wear gorgeous gowns and they sing along the lyrics to the ballad and serve dramatics on their faces. They will all get individual shots before getting into the group ones and lastly they will walk out the room one by one saying goodbye with their facial expressions. And it must be noted that in the scene where the door should get fully closed, the girls end up leaving it open a little bit. This must be their way of saying this is not a complete goodbye but a "see you later". Literally the door is open for a future return of Fifth Harmony.
- Travis Scott’s “SICKO MODE” Music Video, Co-Starring Drake, Is Here! Watch Now!
- James Arthur’s New Ballad “Empty Space” Is One Of The Best of 2018: Listen Here!
- Here’s Luis Fonsi’s Single For The Winter/Fall Period, “Imposible” Featuring Ozuna: Listen Now!
- Cher Lloyd’s Comeback Single “None Of My Business” Is A Chill Bop With Lots Of Attitude: Listen Here!
- Britney Spears’ “Domination” Las Vegas Residency Has Been Announced But The Announcement Was Awkward As Hell: Watch
- Dua Lipa & BLACKPINK’s “Kiss And Make Up” Is Exactly The Banger We Deserved: Listen Here!
- Post Malone & Swae Lee Turn Into Pop Singers For ‘Spiderman’ Song “Sunflower”: Listen Here!
- Tove Lo's "Blue Lips" Short Film Has Finally Premiered: Watch Now!
- New Song Premiere: Zayn - "Fingers"
- Exclusive Song Premiere: Marisa Maino - “Ever Young”
- Troye Sivan’s Ballad “Revelation” Is Too Beautiful & Perfect: Song Premiere
- Zara Larsson’s New Single “Ruin My Life” Has Some ‘Controversial’ Lyrics: Listen Here!
- Mariah Carey’s New Song “The Distance” Is About Winning In Love Despite Haters: Listen Now!
- Major Lazer & Tove Lo’s “Blow That Smoke” Is A Caribbean Bop: Song Premiere
- Olly Murs Goes From Ugly Duck To Dashing Gentleman In “Moves” Music Video: Watch Here!