Fifth Harmony Officially Announce Hiatus, They Will All Pursue “Solo Endeavors”
We knew this was going to happen. It was just a matter of when they were going to announce it.
Fifth Harmony (aka. Lauren, Normani, Ally and Dinah) released an official statement a few moments ago on all of the group’s social media accounts to let fans know they are going on hiatus. For how long? The statement doesn’t clarify that. The girls just say that they are going to focus on their solo careers now and that this hiatus is needed for them to “gain new experiences” and remain “authentic” to themselves (not sure what this “authentic” bit refers to…).
Anyhow, read the full, very-sad-for-the-Harmonizers statement below:
On their solo careers, here’s a recap:
- Normani is slaying the charts with “Love Lies” from the “Love, Simon” soundtrack. Debut solo album already half completed.
- Ally recently released a collaboration with Topic titled “Perfect”
- Lauren released late last year a collaboration with Steve Aoki titled “All Night”.
- Dinah released late last year a collaboration with RedOne titled “Boom Boom”
How are you taking in the hiatus news?
- New Song Premiere: Rita Ora - “Cashmere”
- Cheryl Slays ‘Love Made Me Do It’ Performance On ‘X Factor UK’ But Is The Single DEAD Already?
- BLACKPINK’s Lisa Slays ‘Taki Taki’ Choreography: Must-Watch
- Ella Mai Performs ‘Boo’d Up’ & ‘Trip’ On Her ‘SNL’ Debut
- Sabrina Carpenter Makes A Winning Court Case In “Sue Me” Music Video
- Little Mix Have Nothing To Hide In “Strip” Music Video
- Oh No She Didn’t: Ally Brooke Covers “Last Christmas”, Makes It A Dance Track
- Jennifer Lopez Is A Shady Lady: Officially Releases “Limitless” The Same Day Nemesis Mariah Carey Drops New Album!
- Disrespectful: This Is How Latin Star Thalia Treats Fans At Meet & Greets