Fall Out Boy - "Irresistible" [Music Video Premiere!]
Fall Out Boy’s music videos are getting weirder by the minute.
Directed by SCANTRON and Mel Soria, the 4-minute music video which has been edited to resemble a VHS recording features Patrick Stump, Pete Wentz and the rest of Fall Out Boy wearing embarrassing sport fashion as they challenge a group of neighbourhood bullies into a basketball game. They bullies are pro and it seems FOB are not match for them...or are they? Watch below how it all unfolds:
Nop. They were no match for them. In fact, FOB suck at playing basketball. The bullies destroyed them, and all of the support they got from the crowd watching courtside was apparently an imagination. Pete Wentz was giving his 'best' to impress a certain sexy lady in red but in the end it turns out the female was the girlfriend of one of the bullies, she wasn’t impressed at all by Pete’s “skills”, and she just dismissed him.
“Irresistible” is one of my favourites on the new FOB album but this MV is just…lol.
What do you think of the video?
- Travis Scott’s “SICKO MODE” Music Video, Co-Starring Drake, Is Here! Watch Now!
- James Arthur’s New Ballad “Empty Space” Is One Of The Best of 2018: Listen Here!
- Here’s Luis Fonsi’s Single For The Winter/Fall Period, “Imposible” Featuring Ozuna: Listen Now!
- Cher Lloyd’s Comeback Single “None Of My Business” Is A Chill Bop With Lots Of Attitude: Listen Here!
- Britney Spears’ “Domination” Las Vegas Residency Has Been Announced But The Announcement Was Awkward As Hell: Watch
- Dua Lipa & BLACKPINK’s “Kiss And Make Up” Is Exactly The Banger We Deserved: Listen Here!
- Post Malone & Swae Lee Turn Into Pop Singers For ‘Spiderman’ Song “Sunflower”: Listen Here!
- Tove Lo's "Blue Lips" Short Film Has Finally Premiered: Watch Now!
- New Song Premiere: Zayn - "Fingers"
- Exclusive Song Premiere: Marisa Maino - “Ever Young”
- Troye Sivan’s Ballad “Revelation” Is Too Beautiful & Perfect: Song Premiere
- Zara Larsson’s New Single “Ruin My Life” Has Some ‘Controversial’ Lyrics: Listen Here!
- Mariah Carey’s New Song “The Distance” Is About Winning In Love Despite Haters: Listen Now!