Enrique Iglesias Is Back To Singing In English: Listen To “Move To Miami” Now!
Enrique Iglesias is back with his first English song in years.
The Madrid-born pop singer released his new single entitled "Move to Miami", featuring Pitbull, today (May 3) on all digital platforms. "Move to Miami", which is a bonafide BANGER, is rumored to be Enrique's first single from his much-anticipated eleventh studio album - which would be the follow-up to 2014's "Sex and Love" (Enrique's last project and year where he released original English songs. It all was Spanish songs - all reggaeton - from that moment on... until today).
If he was going to come back to the English tunes, of course he was going to need the help of his good friend Pitbull (they made so many hit English songs in the past). Having taken a well-deserved break from their continuous collaborations, Enrique and Pitbull are back at full force. Because OMG, "Move to Miami" is such a BOP.
And so nice of Enrique to create an anthem to his long-time residency city!
- Britney Spears Sings "White Christmas" LIVE But In A Funny Voice...
- Zhavia Unleashes New Song "100 Ways": Premiere
- Zayn Releases One Last Tune: "There You Are"
- This Is The Artwork & Tracklist of Zayn's "Icarus Falls" Album!
- Grimes Revolutionizes ‘The Tonight Show’ With Epic ‘We Appreciate Power’ Performance: Watch
- Iggy Azalea Previews New Song “Sally Walker”: Twerk Anthem Alert!
- Does It Speak Badly of Beyoncé To Perform Private Shows For Tycoons?
- Here’s A Lengthy Preview of Katy Perry’s “Immortal Flame” Song For ‘Final Fantasy Brave Exvius’
- Demi Lovato Is In Love Again & Henry Levy Is The Man Responsible: See The Confirming Kissing Photos!
- Drake Takes New Shirtless Selfie: Body Is On Point!