Ellie Goulding Dedicates “Army” Music Video To A Special Person: Watch
“Army” is such a lovely song. I do think it deserved a better music video.
Ellie Goulding took to VEVO a few moments ago to premiere the official “music video” (can this really be called a “music video”, though?) for her song “Army”, one of the most beautiful ballads from her latest album “Delirium”. The song was chosen late last year as the BBC’s Children In Need official single and, if I’m not wrong, it’s the official second single from “Delirium” in the UK – in the US, Ellie will be releasing “Something In The Way You Move”.
Directed by Conor McDonnell, the black and white music video for “Army” – whose budget seems it was of around $200 – shows the angelic Ellie Goulding singing straight to the camera in her dressing room as well as random footage of the English singer-songwriter backstage at shows, in a private jet, at her house, on the tour bus, performing on stage at festivals, etc. As the message in the beginning of the video very well states, this music video is especially dedicated to Ellie’s best friend Hannah and all of her fans around the world - who together form Ellie's "army" apparently.
Cute but kind of boring video. I’m still loving the song, though!
What do you think of the video?
- Surprise: Robyn Performs 'Ever Again' On 'Ellen'
- Bebe Rexha Premieres “Last Hurrah” Music Video: Watch
- Adam Lambert Premieres New Song “Feel Something”, Fourth Album Out This Year
- Lizzo Performs “Juice” Acoustically, Covers Miley’s “Nothing Breaks Like A Heart” On ‘Live Lounge’ : Watch
- Little Mix, Pink, Dua Lipa & More Perform at 2019 Brit Awards: Watch