Ed Sheeran - "Thinking Out Loud" [Music Video]
Ed Sheeran ballroom dances in the official music video for "Thinking Out Loud" which premiered minutes ago (Oct. 7) on YouTube. The love ballad is the third single from the British singer-songwriter's sophomore album "X". Ed co-wrote "Thinking Out Loud" (one of my favorites on the album) with Amy Wadge and Jake Gosling produced it.
Ed described the new single as a "walking down the aisle song". And he was spot on with his description. Many couples are using "Thinking Out Loud" as their wedding song.
"Thinking Out Loud" music video review
Who knew Ed could bust a move? I mean, I know it's pretty much the girl who does all the heavy dancing but Ed's effort definitely deserves some admiration. He called "Thinking Out Loud" a "wedding song" and he's brought that description to life in the music video. Ed and his recently-wed on-screen wife do their first dance together as a married couple at a beautiful banquet hall. Awww! So nice! I have the feeling this single's going to be HUGE.
What do you think of the video?
- Breaking: Taylor Swift Says Bye To Big Machine, Announces New Deal With Universal Music, Republic Records!
- New Song Premiere: Rita Ora - “Cashmere”
- Cheryl Slays ‘Love Made Me Do It’ Performance On ‘X Factor UK’ But Is The Single DEAD Already?
- BLACKPINK’s Lisa Slays ‘Taki Taki’ Choreography: Must-Watch
- Ella Mai Performs ‘Boo’d Up’ & ‘Trip’ On Her ‘SNL’ Debut
- Sabrina Carpenter Makes A Winning Court Case In “Sue Me” Music Video
- Little Mix Have Nothing To Hide In “Strip” Music Video