Dua Lipa Cancels Denver Concert After Doing 3 Songs Only: See Why Here!
Poor Dua Lipa was forced to cancel her Denver show last night (June 26) after performing the first three songs of the set only.
Bad weather? Promoter broke the contract last minute? Crowd behaved rude? No. the British singer was simply in so much pain. Dua Lipa had been battling with an ear infection for the last couple of days and she thought she was going to be able to pull through last night in Denver but after performing 3 songs and taking a break, and after a quick word with her doctor, she decided she needed to stop or she could risk doing permanent damage to hear ear, and that would be a terrible outcome for a singer.
The "IDGAF" star broke down in tears as she personally told the crowd what was going to happen.
She has promised she will fight to reschedule this Denver show.
WATCH THE MOMENT
READ THE STATEMENT
Denver ?? pic.twitter.com/8GCRnsyYkc— DUA LIPA (@DUALIPA) 27 de junio de 2018
- Song Premiere: Marina Serves Greece Nostalgia In "Orange Trees"
- Pink Defies Gravity In Silhouette-Filled "Walk Me Home" Music Video
- Alan Walker Makes Sabrina Carpenter & Farruko Sing Together In Bilingual “On My Way”
- Lizzo Requires A Heavy Beat To Dance, Says In Missy Elliott-Assisted "Tempo"
- Unexpected: Why Don't We Recruit Rapper Macklemore For New Single "I Don't Belong In This Club"
- Post Malone's "Wow" Music Video Is So Random
- Is Normani Beyoncé´s Successor? Watch The Videos From Her First Show As Opening Act For Ariana Grande: Simply Epic