Diplo & MØ Release Yet Another Collaboration, “Stay Open”: Listen Here
Diplo and MØ have a new collaboration out.
The song is titled "Stay Open" and it was created for a new advertisement campaign of Danish beer brand Tuborg. "Stay Open" arrived on digital platforms this morning.
MØ hails from Denmark so I think Tuborg made a clever patriotic choice picking her to be the vocalist of "Stay Open". And it was clever too to pick Diplo to do the producing - as he was proved in the past to have terrific chemistry with MØ (e.g "Lean On").
"Baby, I can read the stars / And I see how they shine for you / Don't give yourself up in the darkness / So many better things to do / Wish you could see your true colours / Don't be afraid to play your cards", sings MØ in the second verse of "Stay Open" before the arrival of Diplo's tropical EDM drop in the chorus.
These two just can't make bad music together!
- Alessia Cara Performs MIND-BLOWING Cover of Ariana Grande’s “Breathin’” On BBC Radio 1: Watch
- Will Zayn Be Dropped From RCA? First Week Sales For "Icarus Falls" Look DISMAL!
- Did Netsky & Stargate Rip Off Their New Song “Big Hearts” From K-Pop Girl Group Momoland’s “Fly”? You Be The Judge!
- Camila Cabello Wishes Now Her Debut Solo Album Wasn’t Named “Camila” But…
- Cardi B Doesn’t Want Offset To End Up Like Pete Davidson, Defends Him From Social Media Bullying After Embarrassing Failed Apology Ambush
- Miley Cyrus Delivers POWERFUL Performances Of “Nothing Breaks Like A Heart” & “Happy Xmas ” On ‘SNL’: Watch
- PRETTYMUCH Shake It Like “Jello” In New Music Video, One Member Gets Into A Massive 'Nail' Controversy!
- The Full Version of Katy Perry’s “Immortal Flame” Song Is Glorious!