Demi Lovato Releases Statement Following Drug Overdose Scare: Read Here
Demi Lovato finally broke her silence following her drug overdose episode occurred in late July at her Hollywood Hills home (she was administered Narcan but it hasn’t been disclosed what drug exactly she had been using).
The "Solo" singer shared the following statement on her Instagram account last night:
A quick summary of the statement would be: she thanked her fans, her family, her team and the staff at the hospital she’s getting treated in. Her discharge from the hospital is going to take place any day now. After that, sources claim Demi will enter a rehab facility. That would make sense with what she also said in the statement referring to “focus on my sobriety and road to recovery”.
Get well, Demi. We love you and we know we'll soon see you again rising like a...
- Song Premiere: Bebe Rexha - "Last Hurrah"
- Avril Lavigne Releases First New Album In 6 Years, Stream “Head Above Water” NOW!
- Song Premiere: Cardi B & Bruno Mars - "Please Me"
- Zedd & Katy Perry Officially Release "365", Music Video Is Out Too!
- BLACKPINK Take Over U.S TV, Perform “Ddu-du Ddu-du” on ‘Stephen Colbert’ & ‘GMA’: Watch
- Normani Premieres "Waves" Music Video: Watch Now