Demi Lovato Performs New Song “Body Say” Live In Atlanta [VIDEO]
Demi Lovato and Nick Jonas’ “Future Now Tour" kicked off last night, June 29th, with a concert at the Philips Arena in Atlanta and it did so with many surprises. First Demi invited local rapper on stage T.I to perform together his Rihanna collaboration “Live Your Life”, and later Ms. Lovato debuted brand new music. She sang live a new song called “Body Say” - which is rumored to be the lead single from the pop singer’s forthcoming sixth studio album or a re-release of “Confident” out later this year.
“Body Say” hits iTunes and every other digital platform this Friday, July 1st.
Demi’s new track is a pop-R&B steamy slow jam number that has it all to become everybody’s new favorite bedroom anthem. "You can touch me with both hands / Speed it up, baby, make me sweat / Dreaming, take me there cause I want your sex”, sings Demi in “Body Say”.
This is definitely a new sound for Demi. It sounds more mature, and kind of Tove Lo-ish. I like. And I think the studio version, which is dropping tomorrow, will be even more amazing. I can't wait!
- Britney Spears Sings "White Christmas" LIVE But In A Funny Voice...
- Zhavia Unleashes New Song "100 Ways": Premiere
- Zayn Releases One Last Tune: "There You Are"
- This Is The Artwork & Tracklist of Zayn's "Icarus Falls" Album!
- Grimes Revolutionizes ‘The Tonight Show’ With Epic ‘We Appreciate Power’ Performance: Watch
- Iggy Azalea Previews New Song “Sally Walker”: Twerk Anthem Alert!
- Does It Speak Badly of Beyoncé To Perform Private Shows For Tycoons?
- Here’s A Lengthy Preview of Katy Perry’s “Immortal Flame” Song For ‘Final Fantasy Brave Exvius’