Demi Lovato Is In Love Again & Henry Levy Is The Man Responsible: See The Confirming Kissing Photos!
Life is smiling at Demi Lovato again in the health and now love department. She's out of rehab, she's engaged in a healthier lifestyle going to jiu-jitsu classes, and now love has returned to her heart. We saw a few weeks ago photos of her holding hands with American fashion designer Henry Levy, confirming they were dating, and over this past weekend the two were photographed now kissing (and serving other major PDA) - now confirming they are in love and are definitely something far more serious.
See (picture credit goes to E! News):
It's getting hot for the winter for Demi Lovato and Henry Levy. https://t.co/iU0kj7q5gN— E! News (@enews) December 9, 2018
Demi Lovato out and about in Malibu, CA - December 8th pic.twitter.com/f7eJKyMJ2v— Demi Lovato News Media (@JCMD_Media) 9 de diciembre de 2018
These were taken on Saturday night, December 8th. Demi and Henry were on a dinner night out at Nobu in Los Angeles. Paparazzi caught the PDA pics as the couple was waiting at the valet parking as they were leaving.
Demi and Henry met each other years ago when they were at the same rehab facility to combat their drinking problems. They seemingly reconnected a few weeks ago.
Happy for Demi?
PS: Demi is up for a Grammy at the 2019 edition for 'Best Pop Duo/Group Performance' for her collaboration “Fall In Line” with Christina Aguilera.
- Surprise: Robyn Performs 'Ever Again' On 'Ellen'
- Bebe Rexha Premieres “Last Hurrah” Music Video: Watch
- Adam Lambert Premieres New Song “Feel Something”, Fourth Album Out This Year
- Lizzo Performs “Juice” Acoustically, Covers Miley’s “Nothing Breaks Like A Heart” On ‘Live Lounge’ : Watch
- Little Mix, Pink, Dua Lipa & More Perform at 2019 Brit Awards: Watch
- Song Premiere: Pink - "Walk Me Home"
- Maggie Rogers Brings Out Florence Welch For "Light On" Performance In London: Watch