Demi Lovato Is Doing Her Jiu-Jitsu & Doing Okay: Second Post-Rehab Photo
Demi Lovato has checked in on us to give us an implicit update on her health. As you know, the “Warrior” singer is already out of rehab after overdosing earlier this year and almost dying. She posted a first post-rehab photo last month when she went to vote for the mid-term elections in the U.S. ad last night, December 4, she posted a second one. Also shared on Instagram, this new pic sees a sweaty Demi Lovato at the locker room of the ‘Unbreakable Performance’ training facility in Los Angeles after her Jiu Jitsu class. It seems Demi has kept herself busy these days doing sports rather than recording music. And that’s okay. Sports are health, sports liberate stress, and sports keep your mind busy.
Demi’s face in this picture screams “I’m doing okay” and I’m so happy to see that. Keep doing your Jiu Jitsu girl, and keep checking on us often!
When will it be the time she returns to music? I feel like soon. Maybe in the first quarter of 2019. I feel like her next music will be deeply personal and definitely inspired by what she unfortunately had to go through in the last semester of 2018.
Are you happy Demi looks healthy and well?
- Britney Spears Sings "White Christmas" LIVE But In A Funny Voice...
- Zhavia Unleashes New Song "100 Ways": Premiere
- Zayn Releases One Last Tune: "There You Are"
- This Is The Artwork & Tracklist of Zayn's "Icarus Falls" Album!
- Grimes Revolutionizes ‘The Tonight Show’ With Epic ‘We Appreciate Power’ Performance: Watch
- Iggy Azalea Previews New Song “Sally Walker”: Twerk Anthem Alert!
- Does It Speak Badly of Beyoncé To Perform Private Shows For Tycoons?
- Here’s A Lengthy Preview of Katy Perry’s “Immortal Flame” Song For ‘Final Fantasy Brave Exvius’
- Demi Lovato Is In Love Again & Henry Levy Is The Man Responsible: See The Confirming Kissing Photos!
- Drake Takes New Shirtless Selfie: Body Is On Point!