CupcakKe Posts Alarming Suicidal Messages: Police Asked To Locate Her, Artists Send Her Love! [Updated]
Stay strong CupcakKe.
The "Duck Duck Goose" raptress posted alarming messages on her social media accounts on Monday night. She first wrote "I'm about to commit suicide" on Twitter and followed this message up by making an Instagram post with a caption that read "Thank you for everything y'all have done for me. I really appreciate it".
CupcakKe fans immediately sent the 21-year-old support messages. But her friend Elijah Daniel did more than that by actually calling the Chicago police, as CupcakKe didn't answer her phone. Chicago PD immediately traced CupcakKe's address and proceeded a wellness check. The only information they have provided is that CupcakKe is doing "OK" and that she's been taken to a hospital.
UPDATE: Police not able to give me anymore details other than Elizabeth is OKAY and at the hospital ???? https://t.co/FVZgFxzn7y— elijah daniel (@elijahdaniel) January 8, 2019
Stay strong, girl :(
Here are some reactions of CupcakKe's industry colleagues:
Sending love to @CupcakKe_rapper ??
I understand how hopeless and overwhelmed with negativity we can sometimes feel.— IGGY AZALEA (@IGGYAZALEA) 8 de enero de 2019
I hope you'll take some time with those that really know YOU best;
then when you're ready come back stronger than ever!
Sending @CupcakKe_rapper love and positivity from afar. Everyone do the same and if you have her number call her please. Really hope that tweet was a hack or a joke. ???? ????— ALLIE X ???? "GIRL OF THE YEAR" OUT NOW ???? (@alliex) 8 de enero de 2019
I hope her family and friends are by her side at this moment and that she finds spiritual and mental peace very soon. I refuse to lose my CupcakKe.
UPDATE: CupcakKe has posted a new tweet. She's doing better.
I’ve been fighting with depression for the longest ..sorry that I did it public last night but I’m ok .I went to the hospital & im finally getting the help that I need to get through , be happy , & deliver great music . thanks for all the prayers but please don’t worry bout me— Marilyn MonHOE (@CupcakKe_rapper) 8 de enero de 2019
- Alan Walker Makes Sabrina Carpenter & Farruko Sing Together In Bilingual “On My Way”
- Lizzo Requires A Heavy Beat To Dance, Says In Missy Elliott-Assisted "Tempo"
- Unexpected: Why Don't We Recruit Rapper Macklemore For New Single "I Don't Belong In This Club"
- Post Malone's "Wow" Music Video Is So Random
- Is Normani Beyoncé´s Successor? Watch The Videos From Her First Show As Opening Act For Ariana Grande: Simply Epic
- HRVY Dances Amid Pyrotechnics In “Told You So” Music Video
- Nicki Minaj Stops Concert In Manchester To Honor Terrorist Attack Victims & Survivors: Video
- Ariana Grande’s “Sweetener” Tour: Official Setlist + Opening Night’s Performance Videos