Colbie Caillat - "Hold On" (Music Video)
Check out now Colbie Caillat's music video for her new single "Hold On". The visual for the Ryan Tedder-produced melodic song was directed by Cameron Duddy and Harper Smith and premiered through VEVO on Wednesday, January 15th.
"Hold On" is the first single from Californian's upcoming fifth studio album, due in stores in "early 2014" via Republic Records. This is not to be confused with a "Hold On" that appears on the singer’s 2010 iTunes Session EP. They're completely different records.
As for the (new) "Hold On" music video, it sees Colbie lying on the beach sand, and on the grass in the middle of a jungle, and also dancing in a puddle of water with a "huge moon" as backdrop. Lovely song..but I just don't get "hit potential" from it.
What do you think of the video?
- Surprise: Robyn Performs 'Ever Again' On 'Ellen'
- Bebe Rexha Premieres “Last Hurrah” Music Video: Watch
- Adam Lambert Premieres New Song “Feel Something”, Fourth Album Out This Year
- Lizzo Performs “Juice” Acoustically, Covers Miley’s “Nothing Breaks Like A Heart” On ‘Live Lounge’ : Watch
- Little Mix, Pink, Dua Lipa & More Perform at 2019 Brit Awards: Watch