Colbie Caillat - 'Favorite Song' (Music Video!)
Can't believe she's JUST premiering this music video...if I'm not mistake this single has been out for 5 months now! Anyhow, watch above Colbie Caillat's summery visual for her Common-assisted single "Favorite Song", the latest release from the 26-year-old's third album "All of You". This feel-good acoustic-driven tune was produced and co-written by Ryan Tedder. As for the "Favorite Song" music video, it shows Colbie feeling proud of being a Californian. The 'Bubbly' star enjoys a chill-out day with rapper Common in Venice, California where they sing the song's lyrics on the beach boardwalk, and later they're joined by random party people for a special night gathering on the shore. Pretty 'basic' (semi 'meh') music video, but I guess it will work out for the summer. I wish Colbie had stripped off to a bikini and posed for us Sports Illustrated style in the water...it woulld made the clip more interesting!...but whatever, lol.
Buy Colbie Caillat's new album "All of You" now at eMusic
What do YOU think of the music video/song?
- Surprise: Robyn Performs 'Ever Again' On 'Ellen'
- Bebe Rexha Premieres “Last Hurrah” Music Video: Watch
- Adam Lambert Premieres New Song “Feel Something”, Fourth Album Out This Year
- Lizzo Performs “Juice” Acoustically, Covers Miley’s “Nothing Breaks Like A Heart” On ‘Live Lounge’ : Watch
- Little Mix, Pink, Dua Lipa & More Perform at 2019 Brit Awards: Watch
- Song Premiere: Pink - "Walk Me Home"
- Maggie Rogers Brings Out Florence Welch For "Light On" Performance In London: Watch