“Close To Me” Video Premiere: Ellie Goulding Wants Us To Visit Budapest, Hungary
I am still so obsessed with this song. So when I saw in my email inbox that the music video had been finally premiered I was like: BRING IT! But then I saw it and a tiny feeling of disappointment traveled through my body. It’s not a bad music video; it’s just a weird one. It really looks more like photoshoot than a music video. Ellie Goulding did look very pretty in it and that’s a fact, though. Also, Budapest, Hungary is beautiful – but I already knew that. Another fact is that undoubtedly the Hungarian Tourism Board was the one that paid the full budget for this music video. The Budapest promotion was so blatant - lol.
Let’s all keep streaming and requesting “Close to Me” to your local radio. Ellie deserves a new hit! I mean, we should be grateful to her for this CHORUS!
- WOW! Miley Cyrus Covers Ariana Grande's "No Tears Left To Cry" on BBC Radio 1: Did She Improve The Original?
- Cardi B's "Carpool Karaoke" Feels Like The Best One Yet: Watch Full Episode Now!
- Alessia Cara Performs MIND-BLOWING Cover of Ariana Grande’s “Breathin’” On BBC Radio 1: Watch
- Will Zayn Be Dropped From RCA? First Week Sales For "Icarus Falls" Look DISMAL!
- Did Netsky & Stargate Rip Off Their New Song “Big Hearts” From K-Pop Girl Group Momoland’s “Fly”? You Be The Judge!
- Camila Cabello Wishes Now Her Debut Solo Album Wasn’t Named “Camila” But…
- Cardi B Doesn’t Want Offset To End Up Like Pete Davidson, Defends Him From Social Media Bullying After Embarrassing Failed Apology Ambush
- Miley Cyrus Delivers POWERFUL Performances Of “Nothing Breaks Like A Heart” & “Happy Xmas ” On ‘SNL’: Watch
- PRETTYMUCH Shake It Like “Jello” In New Music Video, One Member Gets Into A Massive 'Nail' Controversy!