Ciara Hits Us With A "DOSE": Song Premiere
Is Ciara going to give us a new album/EP soon or what? She’s releasing so much new music in a very short period of time!
After “Level Up” and “Freak Me”, here is “Dose”. Ciara premiered this brand new song today on digital platforms worldwide. The track features female empowering songs and lyrics where Ciara shares how she likes to dominate guys when in a relationship I think? Or is she talking about sex? Not sure. Anyhow, the vocals are fire, the production is head-nodding worthy but is “Dose” better than “Level Up” and “Freak Me”? Not to me. Ciara kind of ends her winning streak for me here. But hey, “Dose” ain’t bad. It’s just that after two fire songs, something “just cute” leaves me with a bit of sour taste in the mouth if you know what I mean. Also, I’m still kind of pissed at Ciara for not giving us a proper music video for “Freak Me”.
Now, where is the new album? DONDE!?
- Sabrina Carpenter Makes A Winning Court Case In “Sue Me” Music Video
- Little Mix Have Nothing To Hide In “Strip” Music Video
- Oh No She Didn’t: Ally Brooke Covers “Last Christmas”, Makes It A Dance Track
- Jennifer Lopez Is A Shady Lady: Officially Releases “Limitless” The Same Day Nemesis Mariah Carey Drops New Album!
- Disrespectful: This Is How Latin Star Thalia Treats Fans At Meet & Greets
- Mariah Carey - "Caution": Complete Album Lyrics
- Little Mix - "LM5": Complete Album Lyrics
- Rita Ora Premieres “Velvet Rope”, A Song That’s Both Groovy & Sad
- Katy Perry Debuts New Original Holiday Song, “Cozy Little Christmas”
- Drake Brings Out Bad Bunny, Lil Wayne & DJ Khaled In Miami, Doesn’t Know His Spanish Lyrics