Christina Aguilera’s “Like I Do” Makes Us Hopeful For “Liberation”: Song Premiere
Christina Aguilera's "Liberation" is approaching. Her new album is out on June 15th (aka. next week). But today, June 7th, she released a new countdown single to keep her fans excited about the upcoming LP.
Xtina premiered on Zane Lowe's Beats 1 show a new "Liberation" track titled "Like I Do", featuring rapper GoldLink. Immediately after the radio premiere, "Like I Do" was liberated (perfect verb) on all digital platforms.
I didn't like "Accelerate", I did like "Fall In Line", and now I'm LOVING "Like I Do". So you see, there is a hope for "Liberation". It may still be a good album in the end. "Commercially-deprived" yes, but a "good" album nonetheless. I hope the Grammys recognize Christina's risky effort next year.
I'm loving the sex lyrics and the innuendos and I'm loving the flute moments! Also, GoldLink's rap flowed really well within the track.
- Surprise: Robyn Performs 'Ever Again' On 'Ellen'
- Bebe Rexha Premieres “Last Hurrah” Music Video: Watch
- Adam Lambert Premieres New Song “Feel Something”, Fourth Album Out This Year
- Lizzo Performs “Juice” Acoustically, Covers Miley’s “Nothing Breaks Like A Heart” On ‘Live Lounge’ : Watch
- Little Mix, Pink, Dua Lipa & More Perform at 2019 Brit Awards: Watch