Christina Aguilera Powerfully Covers 'Cosmopolitan' Magazine! [October 2018 Issue]
Christina Aguilera is on the cover of the next issue of Cosmopolitan magazine, which hits newsstands on September 4th.
The “Like I Do” singer looks powerful on the cover shot, which sees her looking straight to camera in a white suit and in an iconic “I'm that bitch” pose.
Her personal headline on the cover reads, "Christina Aguilera, holds nothing back”. Oh wow! So now you know you MUST pick up a copy of the new Cosmopolitan issue when it hits newsstands because it sounds like Christina will spill some hot tea in her exclusive interview.
In other news, please buy “Liberation” if you haven't yet!
- Surprise: Robyn Performs 'Ever Again' On 'Ellen'
- Bebe Rexha Premieres “Last Hurrah” Music Video: Watch
- Adam Lambert Premieres New Song “Feel Something”, Fourth Album Out This Year
- Lizzo Performs “Juice” Acoustically, Covers Miley’s “Nothing Breaks Like A Heart” On ‘Live Lounge’ : Watch
- Little Mix, Pink, Dua Lipa & More Perform at 2019 Brit Awards: Watch
- Song Premiere: Pink - "Walk Me Home"
- Maggie Rogers Brings Out Florence Welch For "Light On" Performance In London: Watch