Christina Aguilera Cried, Teased A New Song & Helped A Gay Fan Propose at “Liberation Tour” Opening Concert In Miami: Watch
Christina Aguilera kicked off her new tour “The Liberation Tour” last night (Sept. 25) in Miami at the Hard Rock Live Arena. This is Xtina’s first tour since 2006’s “Back to Basics Tour” (yes, it’s been a long time coming!).
At the first show there was crying, there was a new song surprise and there was a gay marriage proposal.
The crying: Christina broke down at some point during the Miami opening concert explaining to fans why it had been so long since her last tour.
The new song: Christina teased a new song allegedly called “Wonderland”. Most likely a “Liberation” scrapped track. Why was it scrapped I don’t know because it sounds amazing! “Wonderland” was teased as an interlude between performances.
The proposal: Our Lotus flower helped a male gay fan propose to his loving boyfriend on stage before the eyes of the thousands of LGTB-supporting concert-goers at the Hard Rock Live Arena.
Un chico le propuso matrimonio a su novio durante el liberation tour de Xtina, mientras ella cantaba unless its with you ????????? pic.twitter.com/VU1n6cUsv2— Hakuna Patata???????? (@unIesswithyou) 26 de septiembre de 2018
- Surprise: Robyn Performs 'Ever Again' On 'Ellen'
- Bebe Rexha Premieres “Last Hurrah” Music Video: Watch
- Adam Lambert Premieres New Song “Feel Something”, Fourth Album Out This Year
- Lizzo Performs “Juice” Acoustically, Covers Miley’s “Nothing Breaks Like A Heart” On ‘Live Lounge’ : Watch
- Little Mix, Pink, Dua Lipa & More Perform at 2019 Brit Awards: Watch