Charlie Puth & Kehlani’s “Done For Me” Music Video Oozes Good Fashion & Sensuality
Charlie Puth premiered his new music video for “Done For Me” featuring Kehlani yesterday on his YouTube channel. “Done For Me”, a very groovy, 80s-influenced pop/rnb song, is the latest official single from Mr. Puth’s upcoming second studio album “Voicenotes” – which hits stores on May 11th.
Directed by RJ Sanchez and Brendan Vaughan, the “Done For Me” video sees Charlie lying on a golden bed and singing from a mirror-walled room - in a fashion I personally very much I like (I need those yellow shoes ASAP!) - as Miss Kehlani dances sensually with another female and gets into bathtub with her. So her “I never cheated” lyric line was a lie?
The “Done For Me” video pays homage to the 80s by having a 4:3-square aspect ratio and a vintage-look filter applied.
Love this song so much! It’s ridiculously catchy.
- Britney Spears Sings "White Christmas" LIVE But In A Funny Voice...
- Zhavia Unleashes New Song "100 Ways": Premiere
- Zayn Releases One Last Tune: "There You Are"
- This Is The Artwork & Tracklist of Zayn's "Icarus Falls" Album!
- Grimes Revolutionizes ‘The Tonight Show’ With Epic ‘We Appreciate Power’ Performance: Watch
- Iggy Azalea Previews New Song “Sally Walker”: Twerk Anthem Alert!
- Does It Speak Badly of Beyoncé To Perform Private Shows For Tycoons?
- Here’s A Lengthy Preview of Katy Perry’s “Immortal Flame” Song For ‘Final Fantasy Brave Exvius’
- Demi Lovato Is In Love Again & Henry Levy Is The Man Responsible: See The Confirming Kissing Photos!
- Drake Takes New Shirtless Selfie: Body Is On Point!