Charlie Puth Describes His Personality In “The Way I Am”: Song Premiere
Charlie Puth premiered a new song called "The Way I Am" today. This is none other than the opening track from Charlie's forthcoming second studio album "Voicenotes", which will arrive in stores on May 11th.
"Maybe I'mma get a little anxious / Maybe I'mma get a little shy / Maybe I'mma get a little nervous / Maybe I don't go out anymore", sings Charlie in his new song.
"The Way I Am" hears Mr. Puth detailing how his personality is.
- This Is The Artwork & Tracklist of Zayn's "Icarus Falls" Album!
- Grimes Revolutionizes ‘The Tonight Show’ With Epic ‘We Appreciate Power’ Performance: Watch
- Iggy Azalea Previews New Song “Sally Walker”: Twerk Anthem Alert!
- Does It Speak Badly of Beyoncé To Perform Private Shows For Tycoons?
- Here’s A Lengthy Preview of Katy Perry’s “Immortal Flame” Song For ‘Final Fantasy Brave Exvius’
- Demi Lovato Is In Love Again & Henry Levy Is The Man Responsible: See The Confirming Kissing Photos!
- Drake Takes New Shirtless Selfie: Body Is On Point!
- Will This Upset Him? Camila Cabello Posts Photo Of Shawn Mendes Braiding Her Hair
- Dua Lipa Addresses Taylor Swift Drama, Rumors On James Bond Theme Song & Ariana Grande Duet On ‘Watch What Happens Live’: VIDEO