Charli XCX Drops Two New FIRE Songs: “No Angel” & “Focus” (Stream)
I don’t know what’s Charli XCX’s plan for these new songs she’s been randomly releasing lately but I hope there’s an EP/album coming. They are literally her best body of work yet!
After the urban anthem “5 in the Morning”, Charli XCX pulls out her pop guns again. “No Angel” is the British singer’s cry that being naughty is okay, and “Focus” is just a repetitive bop where Charli XCX lets a boy know that if he wants to be with her, she needs to be the only thing in his mind, his priority.
It’s honestly had to pick a favorite, but if I had to I’d definitely go with “Focus”. I’ve had it on repeat since this morning (poor “No Angel” I know but the weekend is long!) and I honestly can’t stop playing it. So catchy!
"No Angel" (click here for lyrics)
"Focus" (click here for lyrics)
- Song Premiere: Marina Serves Greece Nostalgia In "Orange Trees"
- Pink Defies Gravity In Silhouette-Filled "Walk Me Home" Music Video
- Alan Walker Makes Sabrina Carpenter & Farruko Sing Together In Bilingual “On My Way”
- Lizzo Requires A Heavy Beat To Dance, Says In Missy Elliott-Assisted "Tempo"
- Unexpected: Why Don't We Recruit Rapper Macklemore For New Single "I Don't Belong In This Club"
- Post Malone's "Wow" Music Video Is So Random
- Is Normani Beyoncé´s Successor? Watch The Videos From Her First Show As Opening Act For Ariana Grande: Simply Epic