Carrie Underwood Returns With Her Best Vocals Ever In "Cry Pretty": Single Premiere
Carrie Underwood premiered as promised at 6am EST today her new single “Cry Pretty”, which officially is the first offering from the country singer’s forthcoming yet-untitled sixth studio – the follow-up to 2015’s “Storyteller” and the first album Carrie will release since her awful fall at home last year which left serious damage on her wrist (she’s “90% recovered” now) and which had her need over 40 stitches on her face.
On “Cry Pretty”, Carrie has declared:
“The title refers to when emotions take over and you just can’t hold them back. It really speaks to a lot of things that have happened in the past year and I hope when you hear it, you can relate those feelings to those times in your life”.
I dare to say "Cry Pretty" hears Carrie Underwood serving her best vocals ever. OMG. The vocal intensity during the second half of the song took me to church so many times. I was like letting Carrie's voice just literally lift me up in the air. And of course I didn't stop moving my lit candle left and right at any time. This song is life! And like she said, very heartfelt, moving and relatable!
*Carrie will perform the new single for the first time this Sunday, April 15th, at the 2018 ACM Awards ceremony in Las Vegas.
- The Chainsmokers Premiere “This Feeling” Music Video: Motocross & Few Scenes of Alex Pall Shirtless!
- Dido Returns With A Magical Song of 5 Minutes, “Hurricanes” / Announces World Tour Too
- Exclusive Interview: Melanie Fontana, Writer Of BTS’ “Euphoria” & Many Future K-POP Hits
- So Deserving: Ariana Grande’s “Thank U, Next” Debuts at #1 On Billboard Hot 100
- Watch Nicki Minaj, Rita Ora & John Legend Perform at 2018 People's Choice Awards: VIDEOS
- Lil Wayne Releases 3 New "Tha Carter V" Bonus Tracks
- Jennifer Lopez’ Body In The “Te Guste” Music Video With Bad Bunny Is Jaw-Dropping: Watch
- Suave Khalid Premieres "Better" Music Video: Watch Now!
- Lil Wayne Performs "Can't Be Broken" With Halsey & "Uproar" With Swizz Beatz On 'SNL': Watch