Cardi B Warns Offset In New Song "Be Careful": Listen Now!
Cardi B has released a brand new song today titled “Be Careful”. This is the first countdown single from the raptress’ forthcoming debut album “Invasion of Privacy”, which is hitting stores on April 6th. The music video for “Bartier Cardi” was supposed to come out today but it seems she’s going to hold that for the album release week now (breaking her promise to drop the music video “by the end of this month”). Oh well, at least we got this new song as a sort of consolation. And such a good song it is! So I ain’t mad. I can now wait for the “Bartier Cardi” video for a few more days without any problem. Thank you for this, mama!
Produced by Frank Dukes, Boi-1da and Vinylz , “Be Careful” is a “warning” song for Cardi B’s boyfriend Offset, who cheated on her in 2017. Cardi B says on “Be Careful” that she may have forgiven him once but she will not tolerate any more infidelity.
- Sabrina Carpenter Makes A Winning Court Case In “Sue Me” Music Video
- Little Mix Have Nothing To Hide In “Strip” Music Video
- Oh No She Didn’t: Ally Brooke Covers “Last Christmas”, Makes It A Dance Track
- Jennifer Lopez Is A Shady Lady: Officially Releases “Limitless” The Same Day Nemesis Mariah Carey Drops New Album!
- Disrespectful: This Is How Latin Star Thalia Treats Fans At Meet & Greets
- Mariah Carey - "Caution": Complete Album Lyrics
- Little Mix - "LM5": Complete Album Lyrics
- Rita Ora Premieres “Velvet Rope”, A Song That’s Both Groovy & Sad
- Katy Perry Debuts New Original Holiday Song, “Cozy Little Christmas”
- Drake Brings Out Bad Bunny, Lil Wayne & DJ Khaled In Miami, Doesn’t Know His Spanish Lyrics