Cardi B Has More To Say To Nicki Minaj: "NUMBERS DONT F—IN LIE"
Cardi B is not going to let Nicki Minaj play the victim card. That’s why she’s proceeding with her (totally coherent and valid) attack.
She just posted two new things on Instagram to reject Nicki’s payola and “sympathy” claims.
The first thing was a photo that depicts a ranking of the Top 10 best selling hip-hop albums of 2018. Cardi B’s “Invasion of Privacy” album is at #3 only behind Post Malone and Drake. So in fact Nicki’s payola claim is stupid. Nicki really thinks payola is going to make a new artist beat J Cole or Migos? (lol). It was Cardi B’s hard work and her amazing TRUE fans that put her at the peak of the hip hop game where she currently is (and Nicki is falling from).
The second thing was a video from Cardi B’s early days that proves Cardi B had amazing fans way before “Bodak Yellow”. She sold out gigs just like that and the crowd was crazy for her.
View this post on Instagram
7/29/2016! NO LABEL ,NO RADIO PLAY,FRESH OUT OF LOVE AND HIP HOP,ONLY 200K IN MY BANK ACCOUNT ,MY FIRST TOUR !!!nobody can make you feel like you cheated yourself or you don’t deserve to be where you at when you KNOW YOU WORKED YOURSELF TO THE TOP !!! THANK YOU BARDIGANG !YOU BEEN HERE SINCE THE GET GO!
- Watch Little Mix's STEAMY Music Video For New Single "Think About Us" Now!
- Song Premiere: Lizzo - "Cuz I Love You"
- Song Premiere: Bebe Rexha - "Last Hurrah"
- Avril Lavigne Releases First New Album In 6 Years, Stream “Head Above Water” NOW!
- Song Premiere: Cardi B & Bruno Mars - "Please Me"
- Zedd & Katy Perry Officially Release "365", Music Video Is Out Too!
- BLACKPINK Take Over U.S TV, Perform “Ddu-du Ddu-du” on ‘Stephen Colbert’ & ‘GMA’: Watch
- Normani Premieres "Waves" Music Video: Watch Now