Calvin Harris & Dua Lipa’s “One Kiss” Is A House-Pop Bop: Single Premiere
The much talked about Calvin Harris and Dua Lipa collaboration, the one that's supposed to dominate clubs this spring and summer, titled "One Kiss" has finally arrived. The Scottish DJ released the track on all digital platforms this Friday morning.
"One Kiss" is all about a house pop beat, although it has some deep house "let's lose it" moments, a very Kiesza-esque vibe, and of course a catchy chorus. Dua sounds in here like I've never heard her before, maybe edited much?, in the sense there are certain moments I don't recognize it's her voice, but it's all cool, I know it's my girl Dua in the end and she's the one getting half of the coins of this song.
The song is fun, it's a cut bop, but did I expect more from a Calvin Harris and Dua Lipa collaboration? Hell yeah. Don't get me wrong, I'll probably put this on repeat the entire weekend, but it's not the timeless bop I imagined this collaboration would be.
- The Chainsmokers Premiere “This Feeling” Music Video: Motocross & Few Scenes of Alex Pall Shirtless!
- Dido Returns With A Magical Song of 5 Minutes, “Hurricanes” / Announces World Tour Too
- Exclusive Interview: Melanie Fontana, Writer Of BTS’ “Euphoria” & Many Future K-POP Hits
- So Deserving: Ariana Grande’s “Thank U, Next” Debuts at #1 On Billboard Hot 100
- Watch Nicki Minaj, Rita Ora & John Legend Perform at 2018 People's Choice Awards: VIDEOS
- Lil Wayne Releases 3 New "Tha Carter V" Bonus Tracks
- Jennifer Lopez’ Body In The “Te Guste” Music Video With Bad Bunny Is Jaw-Dropping: Watch
- Suave Khalid Premieres "Better" Music Video: Watch Now!
- Lil Wayne Performs "Can't Be Broken" With Halsey & "Uproar" With Swizz Beatz On 'SNL': Watch