Brooke Candy & Sia Team Up On New Song “Living Out Loud”: Hear The KDA Remix First! (Update: Original Edit Added)
I really don't know what's going to be the future of Brooke Candy but I see RCA Records is yet to throw the towel on her.
Neither her freaky "Opulence" nor peaceful "Happy Days" eras worked out the way she and RCA wanted to but she promised to give fans a debut album called "The Daddy Issues" and I hope Brooke keeps her promise.
Today, RCA released on Spotify a KDA remix of the original new song "Living Out Loud", performed by Brooke Candy and Sia.
- Who's KDA? Check out "Just Say" and be slayed.
- Where's this from? That's yet to be revealed. But let's say it doesn't "feel" like something from "The Daddy Issues". It's quite a bizarre song.
I'm quite surprised at this release, though. How come we get a remix instead of the original version first?
"Living Out Loud (KDA Remix)" boasts a super infectious house-pop beat and Brooke and Sia, who worked with Ms. Candy on the original draft of her first RCA album before everything was scrapped apparently, singing a half of the song each. The vocal executions are bit weird but they kind of work with the KDA production. Not sure how well they would work in the "original, for-the-radio" version, though...
Hit or Miss?
***UPDATE***: Today, February 3rd, the original edit has been unveiled!
- Travis Scott’s “SICKO MODE” Music Video, Co-Starring Drake, Is Here! Watch Now!
- James Arthur’s New Ballad “Empty Space” Is One Of The Best of 2018: Listen Here!
- Here’s Luis Fonsi’s Single For The Winter/Fall Period, “Imposible” Featuring Ozuna: Listen Now!
- Cher Lloyd’s Comeback Single “None Of My Business” Is A Chill Bop With Lots Of Attitude: Listen Here!
- Britney Spears’ “Domination” Las Vegas Residency Has Been Announced But The Announcement Was Awkward As Hell: Watch
- Dua Lipa & BLACKPINK’s “Kiss And Make Up” Is Exactly The Banger We Deserved: Listen Here!
- Post Malone & Swae Lee Turn Into Pop Singers For ‘Spiderman’ Song “Sunflower”: Listen Here!
- Tove Lo's "Blue Lips" Short Film Has Finally Premiered: Watch Now!
- New Song Premiere: Zayn - "Fingers"
- Exclusive Song Premiere: Marisa Maino - “Ever Young”
- Troye Sivan’s Ballad “Revelation” Is Too Beautiful & Perfect: Song Premiere
- Zara Larsson’s New Single “Ruin My Life” Has Some ‘Controversial’ Lyrics: Listen Here!
- Mariah Carey’s New Song “The Distance” Is About Winning In Love Despite Haters: Listen Now!