Broods Perform "Mother & Father" on "Late Night with Seth Meyers": Watch
New Zealand brother and sister indie-pop duo Broods made their US television debut last night (July 16) on NBC’s “Late Night with Seth Meyers”. They performed their brand new single "Mother & Father", which is off from Broods' forthcoming full-length debut album "Evergreen". The album will arrive in stores first in New Zealand (August 22), then the UK (August 25) and finally on October 7 in the U.S.
Watch Broods perform "Mother & Father" on TV
Broods knew this “Late Night with Seth Meyers” performance was very important for their US promotion, so they tried to look and sound their best. Georgia Nott pulled back her hair, and put on a black leather two piece outfit. Caleb Nott stood by his sister's side while playing the piano, and there was a random drummer kid who just did his thing alone in the back. (Was he necessary?...well, the performance was 100% live so I gues yes). Did I like the performance? I thought it was solid. but I got a lost a bit while taking a watch. There were really energetic moments and others that were a little bit bland. True that’s the way the song’s structured, but I think that for live performances Broods have to push the envelope a tad so they don't lose viewer's attention. Perhaps adding a cool beat break to the performance, or a add a light effect?.
- Surprise: Robyn Performs 'Ever Again' On 'Ellen'
- Bebe Rexha Premieres “Last Hurrah” Music Video: Watch
- Adam Lambert Premieres New Song “Feel Something”, Fourth Album Out This Year
- Lizzo Performs “Juice” Acoustically, Covers Miley’s “Nothing Breaks Like A Heart” On ‘Live Lounge’ : Watch
- Little Mix, Pink, Dua Lipa & More Perform at 2019 Brit Awards: Watch
- Song Premiere: Pink - "Walk Me Home"
- Maggie Rogers Brings Out Florence Welch For "Light On" Performance In London: Watch