Broods - 'Bridges' [Official US Video]
‘Bridges’ isn’t dead yet! Well, the life of New Zealand duo Broods’ debut single may already be extinct in NZ and Australia (where it peaked at #2 and #30, respectively), but the stunning indie-pop song was sent to US radios only last March (Broods are signed to Capitol Records in the US), and its music video (a new one, aka. the US version) just premiered on VEVO. Watch below!
The original ‘Bridges’ video was a little weird, and Broods members Georgia Nott and Caleb Nott did not appear in it. In the US version, the concept is still a little weird, but at least Broods make an appearance! The plot of the US video of ‘Bridges’ is basically the creepy rituals a group of young adults perform around a lake in the middle of nowhere. Broods can be seen performing ‘Bridges’ surrounded by mist and by a bonfire. ‘Bridges’ and Broods’ upcoming full-length debut album are produced by Joel Little, the man behind Lorde's 'Pure Heroine' and 'Royals'.
What do you think of the video?
- Song Premiere: Marina Serves Greece Nostalgia In "Orange Trees"
- Pink Defies Gravity In Silhouette-Filled "Walk Me Home" Music Video
- Alan Walker Makes Sabrina Carpenter & Farruko Sing Together In Bilingual “On My Way”
- Lizzo Requires A Heavy Beat To Dance, Says In Missy Elliott-Assisted "Tempo"
- Unexpected: Why Don't We Recruit Rapper Macklemore For New Single "I Don't Belong In This Club"
- Post Malone's "Wow" Music Video Is So Random
- Is Normani Beyoncé´s Successor? Watch The Videos From Her First Show As Opening Act For Ariana Grande: Simply Epic