Britney Spears, Jimmy Fallon, “Ew!” And The Art Of Making Us Cringe
At the start of this week Britney Spears was in the city of New York giving a pair of concerts as part of her “Britney Spears: Piece of Me” world tour, and during those days she had time to participate in the filming of a new episode of the “Ew!” series with Jimmy Fallon for his “Tonight Show”. This new episode, aired last night (July 26), saw Jimmy reprising his role as nerdy girl “Sara” while Britney played the character of Sara’s camp BFF “Abby”. In general in this 5-minute conversation the two discussed about their camp stories and their post-camp lives.
Truthfully, I got zero funny from this new episode. But I also find Jimmy Fallon unfunny, so. And if I already considered the “Ew!” series as embarrassing, this new Britney Spears episode was simply a cringe fest. The inly thing positive was Britney looking pretty, really awake and lucid, and more in control of herself – if you know what I mean. By the way, I also enjoyed the moment she sang two seconds of “I’m Not A Girl (Not Yet A Woman)”. Oh the nostalgia of those days!
But now that we’re talking Jimmy Fallon: does anyone know how his ratings are going? Are they good? Because any time I catch his show on TV I get so bored, don’t get any laughs, I find his interviews to be so dismal, and I just think how crazy it is for him to still be leading this iconic NBC show. If I were the boss of NBC I would snatch James Corden from CBS and make him the host of “The Tonight Show”. Just saying!
And with respect to Britney, her tour continues across America. Concert dates info here.
- This Is The Tracklist of Imagine Dragons’ “Origins” Album!
- Travis Scott’s “SICKO MODE” Music Video, Co-Starring Drake, Is Here! Watch Now!
- James Arthur’s New Ballad “Empty Space” Is One Of The Best of 2018: Listen Here!
- Here’s Luis Fonsi’s Single For The Winter/Fall Period, “Imposible” Featuring Ozuna: Listen Now!
- Cher Lloyd’s Comeback Single “None Of My Business” Is A Chill Bop With Lots Of Attitude: Listen Here!
- Britney Spears’ “Domination” Las Vegas Residency Has Been Announced But The Announcement Was Awkward As Hell: Watch
- Dua Lipa & BLACKPINK’s “Kiss And Make Up” Is Exactly The Banger We Deserved: Listen Here!