Britney Spears Is A Fierce Model For New KENZO Collection: Photos
The money she was paid for doing this must’ve been ridiculous. 7 figures surely?
Britney Spears is the new face of KENZO. The French luxury fashion company has extended the pop princess a seriously juicy check for her to promote KENZO’s new “Memento N°2” collection – which is available for worldwide purchase on KENZO.COM as of right now.
“KENZO La Collection Memento delves into the house's rich history and storied archives. Creative directors Carol Lim and Humberto Leon treat the vaults like a jumping off point - finding the strands, ideas, and ingenuity that particularly interest them and then rework, reinvent and revitalize. The result is something completely new with a reverent grasp on the codes of label founder Kenzo Takada. A nod at the past while looking forward to a bright future.
La Collection Memento N°2 focuses heavily on denim and was inspired by the 1986 Paris runway debut of KENZO Jeans. But a more esoteric theme is "Icons". The KENZO motifs (the tiger, The Great Wave of Kanagawa) are all featured heavily, as well as (for the advertising) Britney Spears.”
See a couple more pics of Britney Spears from the KENZO “Memento N°2” collection photoshoot as well as a behind-the-scenes video of the “Slumber Party” singer posing before the lens of famed photographer Peter Lindbergh below:
Britney looks SO good! Look at that body! I feel like 2018 should be the year she gives us new music! What do you think? She just looks READY.
- Zhavia Unleashes New Song "100 Ways": Premiere
- Zayn Releases One Last Tune: "There You Are"
- This Is The Artwork & Tracklist of Zayn's "Icarus Falls" Album!
- Grimes Revolutionizes ‘The Tonight Show’ With Epic ‘We Appreciate Power’ Performance: Watch
- Iggy Azalea Previews New Song “Sally Walker”: Twerk Anthem Alert!
- Does It Speak Badly of Beyoncé To Perform Private Shows For Tycoons?
- Here’s A Lengthy Preview of Katy Perry’s “Immortal Flame” Song For ‘Final Fantasy Brave Exvius’
- Demi Lovato Is In Love Again & Henry Levy Is The Man Responsible: See The Confirming Kissing Photos!
- Drake Takes New Shirtless Selfie: Body Is On Point!
- Will This Upset Him? Camila Cabello Posts Photo Of Shawn Mendes Braiding Her Hair
- Dua Lipa Addresses Taylor Swift Drama, Rumors On James Bond Theme Song & Ariana Grande Duet On ‘Watch What Happens Live’: VIDEO