Britney Spears Is A Fierce Model For New KENZO Collection: Photos
The money she was paid for doing this must’ve been ridiculous. 7 figures surely?
Britney Spears is the new face of KENZO. The French luxury fashion company has extended the pop princess a seriously juicy check for her to promote KENZO’s new “Memento N°2” collection – which is available for worldwide purchase on KENZO.COM as of right now.
“KENZO La Collection Memento delves into the house's rich history and storied archives. Creative directors Carol Lim and Humberto Leon treat the vaults like a jumping off point - finding the strands, ideas, and ingenuity that particularly interest them and then rework, reinvent and revitalize. The result is something completely new with a reverent grasp on the codes of label founder Kenzo Takada. A nod at the past while looking forward to a bright future.
La Collection Memento N°2 focuses heavily on denim and was inspired by the 1986 Paris runway debut of KENZO Jeans. But a more esoteric theme is "Icons". The KENZO motifs (the tiger, The Great Wave of Kanagawa) are all featured heavily, as well as (for the advertising) Britney Spears.”
See a couple more pics of Britney Spears from the KENZO “Memento N°2” collection photoshoot as well as a behind-the-scenes video of the “Slumber Party” singer posing before the lens of famed photographer Peter Lindbergh below:
Britney looks SO good! Look at that body! I feel like 2018 should be the year she gives us new music! What do you think? She just looks READY.
- This Is The Tracklist of Imagine Dragons’ “Origins” Album!
- Travis Scott’s “SICKO MODE” Music Video, Co-Starring Drake, Is Here! Watch Now!
- James Arthur’s New Ballad “Empty Space” Is One Of The Best of 2018: Listen Here!
- Here’s Luis Fonsi’s Single For The Winter/Fall Period, “Imposible” Featuring Ozuna: Listen Now!
- Cher Lloyd’s Comeback Single “None Of My Business” Is A Chill Bop With Lots Of Attitude: Listen Here!
- Britney Spears’ “Domination” Las Vegas Residency Has Been Announced But The Announcement Was Awkward As Hell: Watch
- Dua Lipa & BLACKPINK’s “Kiss And Make Up” Is Exactly The Banger We Deserved: Listen Here!