Britney Spears Is A Fierce Model For New KENZO Collection: Photos
The money she was paid for doing this must’ve been ridiculous. 7 figures surely?
Britney Spears is the new face of KENZO. The French luxury fashion company has extended the pop princess a seriously juicy check for her to promote KENZO’s new “Memento N°2” collection – which is available for worldwide purchase on KENZO.COM as of right now.
“KENZO La Collection Memento delves into the house's rich history and storied archives. Creative directors Carol Lim and Humberto Leon treat the vaults like a jumping off point - finding the strands, ideas, and ingenuity that particularly interest them and then rework, reinvent and revitalize. The result is something completely new with a reverent grasp on the codes of label founder Kenzo Takada. A nod at the past while looking forward to a bright future.
La Collection Memento N°2 focuses heavily on denim and was inspired by the 1986 Paris runway debut of KENZO Jeans. But a more esoteric theme is "Icons". The KENZO motifs (the tiger, The Great Wave of Kanagawa) are all featured heavily, as well as (for the advertising) Britney Spears.”
See a couple more pics of Britney Spears from the KENZO “Memento N°2” collection photoshoot as well as a behind-the-scenes video of the “Slumber Party” singer posing before the lens of famed photographer Peter Lindbergh below:
Britney looks SO good! Look at that body! I feel like 2018 should be the year she gives us new music! What do you think? She just looks READY.
- Post Malone & Swae Lee Turn Into Pop Singers For ‘Spiderman’ Song “Sunflower”: Listen Here!
- Tove Lo's "Blue Lips" Short Film Has Finally Premiered: Watch Now!
- New Song Premiere: Zayn - "Fingers"
- Exclusive Song Premiere: Marisa Maino - “Ever Young”
- Troye Sivan’s Ballad “Revelation” Is Too Beautiful & Perfect: Song Premiere
- Zara Larsson’s New Single “Ruin My Life” Has Some ‘Controversial’ Lyrics: Listen Here!
- Mariah Carey’s New Song “The Distance” Is About Winning In Love Despite Haters: Listen Now!
- Major Lazer & Tove Lo’s “Blow That Smoke” Is A Caribbean Bop: Song Premiere
- Olly Murs Goes From Ugly Duck To Dashing Gentleman In “Moves” Music Video: Watch Here!
- Cardi B’s Performance at the 2018 BET Hip Hop Awards Was EPIC: Watch Here!
- Here’s Finally The Studio Version of Billie Eilish’s “When The Party’s Over”: Premiere
- Hot: This Is Mariah Carey’s “Caution” Album Cover Art!
- Pink Announces 2019 European Leg of “Beautiful Trauma Tour”: Did Your City Make The List? Find Out Here!
- Lady Gaga Is Truly Getting Married! Watch Her CONFIRM She’s Engaged To Christian Carino: Video
- The Tinashe Curse Continues? She Gets Eliminated From “Dancing With The Stars” So Early!