Britney Spears Gifts Fans Elvis Presley Live Cover On 36th Birthday: Watch
Britney Spears turned 36 yesterday and instead of taking gifts from fans, she gave fans a gift in the form of a surprise live performance of Elvis Presley’s classic “Can't Help Falling in Love”. She uploaded her seconds-long personal cover on her Instagram account last night. She shot the performance in 360-degrees format and wearing nothing but a cute short black dress. And yes, we repeat, Britney sang this live, as in with her true vocals. And she sounded fine and adorable. What a generous woman Britney is, right? She’s so fond of her fans that she thinks of them even in a day like her birthday where she’s evidently super busy, and spared time to shoot this performance at the living room of her mansion to give it to her fans as a gift from her. So kind.
I was really inspired yesterday by @madonna’s post. She’s right… silence = death! These words really stuck with me, because they are so true. I’ve always wanted to do a performance like this… singing in a pretty little black dress, with a simple 360, one take shot! I figured since it was my birthday, why not go for it?! So boom ???? When the clock struck 12:00, I did it!!! Thank you all for the beautiful birthday wishes, and for letting me do what I love. I appreciate you more than you will ever know!!!!
It has been a year now since Britney’s latest album “Glory” ad we can’t wait to get our hands on the follow-up hopefully next year.
- This Is The Tracklist of Imagine Dragons’ “Origins” Album!
- Travis Scott’s “SICKO MODE” Music Video, Co-Starring Drake, Is Here! Watch Now!
- James Arthur’s New Ballad “Empty Space” Is One Of The Best of 2018: Listen Here!
- Here’s Luis Fonsi’s Single For The Winter/Fall Period, “Imposible” Featuring Ozuna: Listen Now!
- Cher Lloyd’s Comeback Single “None Of My Business” Is A Chill Bop With Lots Of Attitude: Listen Here!
- Britney Spears’ “Domination” Las Vegas Residency Has Been Announced But The Announcement Was Awkward As Hell: Watch
- Dua Lipa & BLACKPINK’s “Kiss And Make Up” Is Exactly The Banger We Deserved: Listen Here!