Britney Spears Applied The Mariah Carey "I Don't Know Her" Method On Andy Cohen!
At one of her concerts this week at NYC’s Radio City Music Hall, Britney Spears had a special guest come on stage to participate as her “slave” for the “Freakshow” performance. This was nothing new as she has done this same routine in her Las Vegas residency days.
So who was the lucky person? Bravo’s “Watch What Happens Live” host Andy Cohen.
I swear to god I have seen a picture of Andy and Britney together. So I assumed they knew each other and were at least “friendly”. But looks like I was completely mistaken. For Britney applied to Andy a Mariah Carey “I don’t know her” moment at this Radio City Music Hall concert.
She brought Andy on stage, she and her dancers did the whole routine with him, but when it was kind of time to say farewell to Andy, Britney referred to him in the following manner: “I think you all know who this is. Give it up for... HIM!”. She said all of this with a very confused look on her face. Later, when Andy screamed at Britney some goodbye words – he apparently had to scream so she could her him through the noise in the venue – the princess of pop replied like this: “Ow... ears... he's loud!”. THE SHADE! And then off Andy was to the backstage.
This was cringey as hell. But I absolutely loved how Britney had no clue who Andy was.
Being a famous person, I think Andy should have requested a private meeting with Britney backstage before the concert so he could refresh her memory about who he was. We all know Britney can sometimes be a forgetful person a la Mariah Carey.
- Rita Ora's Second Album "PHOENIX" Is Out November 23, No More Delays: Here's The Cover!
- The Chainsmokers' "This Feeling" With Kelsea Ballerini Sounds Like The Hit They Were Looking For: PREMIERE
- Lana del Rey's New Song "Venice Bitch" Is 10 GLORIOUS MINUTES LONG: Listen Now!
- Christine and the Queens Is Fond of Bulls: Watch "La Marcheuse" Music Video Now!
- Awkward: Ex-Lovers Noah Cyrus and Lil Xan Premiere "Live Or Die" Music Video...
- Kelly Clarkson Announces "Meaning of Life Tour" AT LAST! See Dates Here!
- Jason Mraz & Meghan Trainor Are Fundamental To Two People Falling In Love In "More Than Friends" Music Video: Watch
- Years & Years Take Us Back To The Dark World of "Palo Santo" In "All For You" Music Video: Watch