BFFs Troye Sivan & Charli XCX Do “1999” Live On ‘Jimmy Fallon’
“1999” is literally charting nowhere in the U.S but that’s okay for Charli XCX and Troye Sivan. They are going to have fun with their joint single no matter what. Last night, November 12, the British and the Australian singers performed the nostalgic pop song for the first time on American television on “The Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon”. The performance featured green lasers and two best friends having the time of their lives on a stage.
Troye was also interviewed yesterday on NBC late night show. He discussed portraying Justin Timberlake in the “1999” music video.
- Surprise: Robyn Performs 'Ever Again' On 'Ellen'
- Bebe Rexha Premieres “Last Hurrah” Music Video: Watch
- Adam Lambert Premieres New Song “Feel Something”, Fourth Album Out This Year
- Lizzo Performs “Juice” Acoustically, Covers Miley’s “Nothing Breaks Like A Heart” On ‘Live Lounge’ : Watch
- Little Mix, Pink, Dua Lipa & More Perform at 2019 Brit Awards: Watch