Beyoncé & Jay-Z Tour The Louvre In Undoubtedly-Expensive "Apeshit" Music Video: Must-Watch
Besides shocking the world with the surprise release of their new joint album “Everything is Love”, Beyoncé and Jay-Z also premiered tonight (June 16) the official music video for the project’s first single; the track “Apeshit”.
The music video for “Apeshit” is available NOW on Beyoncé’s YouTube channel (THANK GOD AT LEAST THIS IS NOT A TIDAL EXCLUSIVE!).
The “Apeshit” visual was shot at the Louvre Museum in Paris, France.
How much do you think one have to pay to close the entire Louvre just for you? A lot, right? No problem, though. Beyoncé and Jay-Z have no issue paying a million or two to get that VIP treatment.
I personally LOVE everything about this “Apeshit” music video. The location, the fashion, Beyoncé and the backup girls’ dancing, the Louvre masterpieces and sculptures, the director’s camera work and photography…truly EVERYTHING!
- Surprise: Robyn Performs 'Ever Again' On 'Ellen'
- Bebe Rexha Premieres “Last Hurrah” Music Video: Watch
- Adam Lambert Premieres New Song “Feel Something”, Fourth Album Out This Year
- Lizzo Performs “Juice” Acoustically, Covers Miley’s “Nothing Breaks Like A Heart” On ‘Live Lounge’ : Watch
- Little Mix, Pink, Dua Lipa & More Perform at 2019 Brit Awards: Watch
- Song Premiere: Pink - "Walk Me Home"
- Maggie Rogers Brings Out Florence Welch For "Light On" Performance In London: Watch