Beyoncé & Jay-Z Tour The Louvre In Undoubtedly-Expensive "Apeshit" Music Video: Must-Watch
Besides shocking the world with the surprise release of their new joint album “Everything is Love”, Beyoncé and Jay-Z also premiered tonight (June 16) the official music video for the project’s first single; the track “Apeshit”.
The music video for “Apeshit” is available NOW on Beyoncé’s YouTube channel (THANK GOD AT LEAST THIS IS NOT A TIDAL EXCLUSIVE!).
The “Apeshit” visual was shot at the Louvre Museum in Paris, France.
How much do you think one have to pay to close the entire Louvre just for you? A lot, right? No problem, though. Beyoncé and Jay-Z have no issue paying a million or two to get that VIP treatment.
I personally LOVE everything about this “Apeshit” music video. The location, the fashion, Beyoncé and the backup girls’ dancing, the Louvre masterpieces and sculptures, the director’s camera work and photography…truly EVERYTHING!
- Christine and the Queens Is Fond of Bulls: Watch "La Marcheuse" Music Video Now!
- Awkward: Ex-Lovers Noah Cyrus and Lil Xan Premiere "Live Or Die" Music Video...
- Kelly Clarkson Announces "Meaning of Life Tour" AT LAST! See Dates Here!
- Jason Mraz & Meghan Trainor Are Fundamental To Two People Falling In Love In "More Than Friends" Music Video: Watch
- Years & Years Take Us Back To The Dark World of "Palo Santo" In "All For You" Music Video: Watch
- Eminem Destroys Machine Gun Kelly For Good With New Diss Track "Killshot": A Must-Listen
- Nothing Feels "Better" Than Khalid's New Song: We Have A Banger!