Best Country Music Videos of 2018: This Is Our Top 12!
2018 has been another good year for pop music but it's also been a good 365 days for country music. We are compiling in this lovely post for you what we consider to be the "Best Country Music Videos of 2018". Are you ready? It's a Top 12, it's been really hard deciding what song made the cut (but we just couldn't do a Top 50), and you will seeing at the very bottom of this page our absolute favorite country music video (and song as well) of 2018. We just knew from the very beginning of deciding the candidates for this list what the #1 was going to be. Oh boy, the millions of streams we have given THAT song.
Without further ado, here's our "Best Country Music Videos of 2018" list:
12. Cole Swindell - Break Up in the End
11. Brett Eldredge - Love Someone
10. Luke Bryan - Sunrise, Sunburn, Sunset
9. Russell Dickerson - Blue Tacoma
8. Mitchell Tenpenny - Drunk Me
7. Carly Pearce - Hide the Wine
6. Florida Georgia Line - Simple
5. Jenna Paulette - ILYSM
4. Kane Brown - Lose It
3. Brandon Stansell - Hometown
2. Brett Young - Mercy
1. Sugarland ft. Taylor Swift - Babe
Do you agree with our Top 12? Would you given it a different other perhaps? What's music videos would you have added? LET US KNOW!
- Song Premiere: Marina Serves Greece Nostalgia In "Orange Trees"
- Pink Defies Gravity In Silhouette-Filled "Walk Me Home" Music Video
- Alan Walker Makes Sabrina Carpenter & Farruko Sing Together In Bilingual “On My Way”
- Lizzo Requires A Heavy Beat To Dance, Says In Missy Elliott-Assisted "Tempo"
- Unexpected: Why Don't We Recruit Rapper Macklemore For New Single "I Don't Belong In This Club"
- Post Malone's "Wow" Music Video Is So Random