Benny Blanco & Calvin Harris Release Chill Bop "I Found You": New Song Premiere
Benny Blanco is ready to move on from “Eastside”, the hit featuring Khalid and Halsey that performed so well in the U.S, Australia and across Europe. The second single from the Virginia-born producer is “I Found You”, a collaboration with Calvin Harris. The Scottish didn’t just help Benny out by doing some co-producing of the chill dance-house beat of the song, Calvin also helped out by being the official and only vocalist on “I Found You”. That’s right, guys; singing Calvin Harris is back! And you know that these days if Calvin chooses to go back at singing is because the song deserves it and it is a certified hit, and that’s exactly the case of “I Found You”.
"I Found You" is a chill bop, you can dance to it alone with your drink in your hand in the club, Calvin’s vocals are usual so soothing, the lyrics about finally finding someone or something after a long journey could mean something different to everybody and that’s a great label of ‘relatability’, and yeah, this is a great solid track and no doubt it’ll be a consecutive hit for Benny.
UPDATE: Music video added!
- WOW! Miley Cyrus Covers Ariana Grande's "No Tears Left To Cry" on BBC Radio 1: Did She Improve The Original?
- Cardi B's "Carpool Karaoke" Feels Like The Best One Yet: Watch Full Episode Now!
- Alessia Cara Performs MIND-BLOWING Cover of Ariana Grande’s “Breathin’” On BBC Radio 1: Watch
- Will Zayn Be Dropped From RCA? First Week Sales For "Icarus Falls" Look DISMAL!
- Did Netsky & Stargate Rip Off Their New Song “Big Hearts” From K-Pop Girl Group Momoland’s “Fly”? You Be The Judge!
- Camila Cabello Wishes Now Her Debut Solo Album Wasn’t Named “Camila” But…
- Cardi B Doesn’t Want Offset To End Up Like Pete Davidson, Defends Him From Social Media Bullying After Embarrassing Failed Apology Ambush
- Miley Cyrus Delivers POWERFUL Performances Of “Nothing Breaks Like A Heart” & “Happy Xmas ” On ‘SNL’: Watch
- PRETTYMUCH Shake It Like “Jello” In New Music Video, One Member Gets Into A Massive 'Nail' Controversy!