Becky G Surprises With Spanish New Song “Sola”: Stream
It’s been years now and we still don’t have a debut studio album from Becky G, but worry not, because that doesn’t mean there’s no new music coming from the Dr. Luke protegée.
The talented 19-year-old singer debuted this Friday morning (June 24) a brand new song on iTunes called “Sola”. Yep, it’s a song fully in Spanish and whose title means “Alone”. Becky G’s new track is a sexy Latin-flavored electro-house boy-bashing anthem where the California native says how she’s over the boy she’s with as he doesn’t treat her that good. That’s why she prefers to be “Sola” now and just have a good time on her own to detox from that messy boy. “Me voy a dar una rumba / Y de todo me olvidare / Hasta de tu nombre me olvidare”, sings Becky G in her new single, which roughly translates for: “I’m gonna go party, and I will forget about everything, even your name”. Ouch.
With her English music career in stall mode, there’s no doubt Becky G is doing the right thing here diversifying her market. Who knows if she was actually born to be a pop superstar but in the Spanish market!
You go, Latin Princess!
Hit or Miss?
- Travis Scott’s “SICKO MODE” Music Video, Co-Starring Drake, Is Here! Watch Now!
- James Arthur’s New Ballad “Empty Space” Is One Of The Best of 2018: Listen Here!
- Here’s Luis Fonsi’s Single For The Winter/Fall Period, “Imposible” Featuring Ozuna: Listen Now!
- Cher Lloyd’s Comeback Single “None Of My Business” Is A Chill Bop With Lots Of Attitude: Listen Here!
- Britney Spears’ “Domination” Las Vegas Residency Has Been Announced But The Announcement Was Awkward As Hell: Watch
- Dua Lipa & BLACKPINK’s “Kiss And Make Up” Is Exactly The Banger We Deserved: Listen Here!
- Post Malone & Swae Lee Turn Into Pop Singers For ‘Spiderman’ Song “Sunflower”: Listen Here!
- Tove Lo's "Blue Lips" Short Film Has Finally Premiered: Watch Now!
- New Song Premiere: Zayn - "Fingers"
- Exclusive Song Premiere: Marisa Maino - “Ever Young”
- Troye Sivan’s Ballad “Revelation” Is Too Beautiful & Perfect: Song Premiere
- Zara Larsson’s New Single “Ruin My Life” Has Some ‘Controversial’ Lyrics: Listen Here!
- Mariah Carey’s New Song “The Distance” Is About Winning In Love Despite Haters: Listen Now!