Bastille Give “Jimmy Fallon” First TV Performance Of “Good Grief”: Watch
After doing Glastonbury and other festivals in Europe, Bastille has touched down in the US to promote their new single “Good Grief”.
It was in the US where the Dan Smith-led British indie-rock band delivered the first televised performance of their fantastic, exquisite, kinda groovy and Florence and the Machine-esque song “Good Grief” - which will appear on Bastille’s upcoming long-awaited second studio album “Wild Word” - due in stores on September 9th via EMI Virgin and Capitol Records.
- Surprise: Robyn Performs 'Ever Again' On 'Ellen'
- Bebe Rexha Premieres “Last Hurrah” Music Video: Watch
- Adam Lambert Premieres New Song “Feel Something”, Fourth Album Out This Year
- Lizzo Performs “Juice” Acoustically, Covers Miley’s “Nothing Breaks Like A Heart” On ‘Live Lounge’ : Watch
- Little Mix, Pink, Dua Lipa & More Perform at 2019 Brit Awards: Watch
- Song Premiere: Pink - "Walk Me Home"
- Maggie Rogers Brings Out Florence Welch For "Light On" Performance In London: Watch