Ariana Grande’s Next World Tour To Start In February 2019!
Ariana Grande just announced some exciting tour news on ABC’s “Good Morning America” just hours ago. The “God is a Woman” chanteuse revealed that her upcoming world tour, most likely titled “The Sweetener Tour”, will kick off in February 2019. Ariana's last tour, “The Dangerous Woman Tour”, also commenced in a February month (in 2017). Ari said tickets for the new tour will go on sale "in the near future".
In her last tour, Ariana visited Europe, Latin America, Asia, Oceania and, of course, North America. It would be sensible to think she'll visit these same regions with her new tour.
FULL GMA INTERVIEW (tour announcement at the end)
What city are you hoping to see Ariana on tour next year? Tell us!
- Grimes Revolutionizes ‘The Tonight Show’ With Epic ‘We Appreciate Power’ Performance: Watch
- Iggy Azalea Previews New Song “Sally Walker”: Twerk Anthem Alert!
- Does It Speak Badly of Beyoncé To Perform Private Shows For Tycoons?
- Here’s A Lengthy Preview of Katy Perry’s “Immortal Flame” Song For ‘Final Fantasy Brave Exvius’
- Demi Lovato Is In Love Again & Henry Levy Is The Man Responsible: See The Confirming Kissing Photos!
- Drake Takes New Shirtless Selfie: Body Is On Point!
- Will This Upset Him? Camila Cabello Posts Photo Of Shawn Mendes Braiding Her Hair
- Dua Lipa Addresses Taylor Swift Drama, Rumors On James Bond Theme Song & Ariana Grande Duet On ‘Watch What Happens Live’: VIDEO