Ariana Grande’s Next World Tour To Start In February 2019!
Ariana Grande just announced some exciting tour news on ABC’s “Good Morning America” just hours ago. The “God is a Woman” chanteuse revealed that her upcoming world tour, most likely titled “The Sweetener Tour”, will kick off in February 2019. Ariana's last tour, “The Dangerous Woman Tour”, also commenced in a February month (in 2017). Ari said tickets for the new tour will go on sale "in the near future".
In her last tour, Ariana visited Europe, Latin America, Asia, Oceania and, of course, North America. It would be sensible to think she'll visit these same regions with her new tour.
FULL GMA INTERVIEW (tour announcement at the end)
What city are you hoping to see Ariana on tour next year? Tell us!
- This Is The Tracklist of Imagine Dragons’ “Origins” Album!
- Travis Scott’s “SICKO MODE” Music Video, Co-Starring Drake, Is Here! Watch Now!
- James Arthur’s New Ballad “Empty Space” Is One Of The Best of 2018: Listen Here!
- Here’s Luis Fonsi’s Single For The Winter/Fall Period, “Imposible” Featuring Ozuna: Listen Now!
- Cher Lloyd’s Comeback Single “None Of My Business” Is A Chill Bop With Lots Of Attitude: Listen Here!
- Britney Spears’ “Domination” Las Vegas Residency Has Been Announced But The Announcement Was Awkward As Hell: Watch
- Dua Lipa & BLACKPINK’s “Kiss And Make Up” Is Exactly The Banger We Deserved: Listen Here!