Ariana Grande Wins “Woman of the Year” Award, Performs “Thank U, Next” at Billboard’s ‘Woman In Music’ Gala: Watch
Billboard hosted its annual ‘Women in Music’ gala last night, December 7th, in New York City. Pop singer Ariana Grande won the “Woman of the Year” award and produced a lovely acceptance speech. By the way, did anybody really doubt Ari was going to get that award? I mean… after the year she’s had, all the tragedies, returning with new music stronger than ever and now “Thank U, Next”!
Ariana also performed her current monster hit at the ‘Women in Music’ gala:
Kacey Musgraves also performed at the gala. She sang her song “Butterflies”:
As far as other winners, SZA won the “Ruler Breaker” award, Janelle Monae won the “Trailblazer” award and Hayley Kiyoko won the “Rising Star” award. Watch their acceptance speeches below:
- Will This Upset Him? Camila Cabello Posts Photo Of Shawn Mendes Braiding Her Hair
- Dua Lipa Addresses Taylor Swift Drama, Rumors On James Bond Theme Song & Ariana Grande Duet On ‘Watch What Happens Live’: VIDEO
- Miley Cyrus & Mark Ronson Give First TV Performance of "Nothing Breaks Like A Heart" On 'Graham Norton' : Watch Here!
- Watch Jessie Reyez Murder Eminem In The “Good Guy” Music Video: So Disturbing!
- This Is The Cover Art & Tracklist Of Avril Lavigne’s “Head Above Water” Album!
- 2019 Grammy Nominations Announced: See The Full List / Who Were The Snubs & The Surprises?
- Ana Guerra’s Sexy “Bajito” Sounds Like A Third Hit For The Spanish Queen: Watch The Gay-Friendly Music Video!