Ariana Grande Slays First ‘Imagine’ Performance, Serves Whistle Notes On ‘Jimmy Fallon’: Watch
After a turbulent weekend, Ariana Grande made her first public appearance on the media by performing last night (Dec. 18) on "The Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon" on NBC. The pint-sized pop singer performed her new single "Imagine" and this was the very first live performance ever of the song, which is the second single from Ariana's forthcoming fifth studio album 'Thank U, Next' (out in early 2019).
The performance was exquisite. Ariana sounded like the record and she looked beautiful as well. Dressed accordingly to this festive season I would say.
This girl's vocals are just beyond imaginable. I knew it already but it's like with every new performance I get surprised - and wowed - again. Now bye because I need to pick up my jaw from the floor.
WATCH (click here for lyrics)
Beautiful job by The Roots (the band) by the way!!!
Will "Imagine" hit number 1 on the Hot 100?
- Song Premiere: Marina Serves Greece Nostalgia In "Orange Trees"
- Pink Defies Gravity In Silhouette-Filled "Walk Me Home" Music Video
- Alan Walker Makes Sabrina Carpenter & Farruko Sing Together In Bilingual “On My Way”
- Lizzo Requires A Heavy Beat To Dance, Says In Missy Elliott-Assisted "Tempo"
- Unexpected: Why Don't We Recruit Rapper Macklemore For New Single "I Don't Belong In This Club"
- Post Malone's "Wow" Music Video Is So Random