Ariana Grande Makes Religion Sexy With New Song “God Is A Woman”: PREMIERE
Foreplay comes before sex but what comes before foreplay? A listening of Ariana Grande’s “God is a Woman” that is. If you’re in heterosexual relationship, the woman should put a pair of headphones on the man’s ears and play Ari’s new song at maximum volume before getting into bed. This song is literal biblical word of what’s about to happen to the Mr.. And don’t worry, it won’t be anything bad, I assure you! lol.
Ariana released “God is a Woman” as the latest countdown single, although I’m getting strong “official single” vibes coming from the song and the overall online marketing behind it ("The Light Is Coming" cancelled then?), today, July 13. “God is a Woman” is a solo Ariana Grande song and it’s a freaking bop. It’s so seductive, so sexual, so politically incorrect, so full of steamy vocals, and it’s simply a song that was born to be sung to your lover right into his ear.
“And boy, if you confess, you might get blessed / See if you deserve what comes next”, “You, you love it how I move you / You love it how I touch you / My one, when all is said and done / You'll believe God is a woman”, “Baby, lay me down and let's pray / I'm tellin' you the way I like it, how I want it”.
See what I meant by “politically incorrect”? I don’t remember a song with so many religious terms used sexual innuendos. Ariana just made religious sexy!
Ariana's new album "Sweetener" is out August 17.
- Song Premiere: Bebe Rexha - "Last Hurrah"
- Avril Lavigne Releases First New Album In 6 Years, Stream “Head Above Water” NOW!
- Song Premiere: Cardi B & Bruno Mars - "Please Me"
- Zedd & Katy Perry Officially Release "365", Music Video Is Out Too!
- BLACKPINK Take Over U.S TV, Perform “Ddu-du Ddu-du” on ‘Stephen Colbert’ & ‘GMA’: Watch
- Normani Premieres "Waves" Music Video: Watch Now