Ariana Grande Asks Fans To STOP Bullying Pete Davidson: See Her Statement
Pete Davidson posted a statement on Monday morning saying enough was enough and that the cyber bullying towards him needed to stop. “No matter how hard the internet or anyone tries to make me kill myself. I won’t”, he wrote. The bullying originated when he and Ariana Grande split. And then it intensified when Ariana released her song “Thank U, Next”.
So on Monday night Ariana posted a statement on Instagram too. She instructed her true fans to stop the cyber bullying towards Pete as it was just awful. She mentioned in her statement that she had nothing but irrevocable love for Pete and that “if you’ve gotten any other impression from my recent work, you might have missed the point”.
Cyber bullying and any kind of bullying is just not cool. Pete and Ariana seemingly had a drama-free separation and bullying Pete for whatever reason is just uncalled for. Leave the guy alone. Can't bullies see that if they keep doing what the do their victims can reach a point of no return - literally? That's the most extreme of outcomes but it's sadly a possibility, and one that a good human being would never want to happen. So chill.
- Britney Spears Sings "White Christmas" LIVE But In A Funny Voice...
- Zhavia Unleashes New Song "100 Ways": Premiere
- Zayn Releases One Last Tune: "There You Are"
- This Is The Artwork & Tracklist of Zayn's "Icarus Falls" Album!
- Grimes Revolutionizes ‘The Tonight Show’ With Epic ‘We Appreciate Power’ Performance: Watch
- Iggy Azalea Previews New Song “Sally Walker”: Twerk Anthem Alert!
- Does It Speak Badly of Beyoncé To Perform Private Shows For Tycoons?
- Here’s A Lengthy Preview of Katy Perry’s “Immortal Flame” Song For ‘Final Fantasy Brave Exvius’
- Demi Lovato Is In Love Again & Henry Levy Is The Man Responsible: See The Confirming Kissing Photos!
- Drake Takes New Shirtless Selfie: Body Is On Point!